Thursday, March 17, 2005

Who let the skeletons out of my closet?

A Ghost at the Smoky's...

I was up in the Smoky Mountains…and higher up at around 2500 ft above sea level in the air lift.
Beautiful colors all around and below; Cabins and houses so enviably located amongst those colors in the valley. How I wish, rather dreamt of a Home, with a creek running by behind with a mountain as a backdrop. And suddenly I see these trees so sad and white looming from down there…my dreams being chased away by some horrible fear to take that place in my eyes. I see ghosts and skeletons down there in the sorrow sight of trees. I somehow see only those skeletons in my eyes, the rest of the world fading away from my memory and thoughts. White, wide, sad, sorrow and … lonesome.
And then I came out of it…to continue on my trip to the Smoky’s.
When did I let the skeletons out of my closet?
:)

No comments: