Friday, March 18, 2005

Life’s Dying Days – My Living Dreams

Born Out of a family more rich than wealthy
Driven to ask “What is Business” at seven
Yet not know how Stock works at Twenty Four
Yes, Life’s for those who believe in “Dreams” and bring it to the fore!
Dreams? I have never dreamt – funny?!
From Imaginations livid to wanting it to thinking it
It was the power of free will that worked
Yet every nerve of my earthly body and soul crying
“Things that you like the most set them free – If it comes back to you it is yours –
If it doesn’t it never was”
Yeah – The mind works in its own extra
Special Way
!
‘Love’ was not what I saw, wanted or believed in!
Yet was what my moments, more often than not, filled with.
Simple, Easy, Sub-Conscious, no pomp but Splendid.
But when it came to mine to be spilt, I sprayed it…

As much as I would want to live, I wish to produce
All my toil, muscles, body, mind and soul caught in the product
That I can hold in the very palms that started it all – big or small.
And without much dough, I am proud I can create a palm that
Can and will do it for me in the world if I don’t.
Never Mind! A Zany little girl who is more oxymoronic than
The word and the world itself, throwing ink in her dying days,
Cheerfully dreaming Truth always.

No comments: